CHANGA SAFARI CAMP
stay 3, pay for 2 nights
Perfectly set in a remote and secluded part of the Matusadona National Park located in the heart of Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe. Boasting nearly 4km of lakeshore frontage, Changa Safari Camp offers a unique and authentic safari experience. There are a varied range of exciting and relaxing activities to choose from including both morning and afternoon game drives, fishing for the famed fighting Tiger fish and stunning game walks on the concession with an experienced and knowledgeable guide.
starting from $1124/person,
save $562 – offer ends 31 Oct, 2019*
- Special only applies to new bookings.
- Only available for International Clients*.
- All inclusive rate with accommodation, all meals & snacks, all beverages, laundry, WiFi and all activities (game drives and walks, fishing, birding, gorge trips and sunset cruises).
- Excludes national park fees, conservation fees, transfers, single supplement and items of a personal nature.
- This special cannot be combined with other specials from Changa that may be running at the same time.
Anabezi & Amanzi Camps
stay 4, pay for 3 nights
Situated in the Lower Zambezi National Park, which is continuously recognised as one of the best parks in Africa – both for its incredible, untouched beauty, and the camps that blend in harmoniously with the area.
Anabezi Camp is made up of twelve spacious, secluded tents, raised on timber platforms to give you a magnificent view of the Lower Zambezi National Park.
On the banks of the Zambezi’s Ngwenya channel is the rustic and peaceful Amanzi camp. Four tents raised on a teak deck, each one has a private sitting area, overlooking the beauty and wonder of the river.
starting from $4050, save $1350 – offer ends October, 2019
- All inclusive rate with activities, meals, beverages, accommodation, laundry and Internal transfers, non-premium brand beverages.
- Excludes Premium brand spirits, park and conservation fees and items of a personal nature (i.e. purchases and gratuity)
- Activities include: Game drives, walking safaris, boat trips, fishing, canoeing and birding.
- Children may participate in activities with the consent of their parents and the head guide.
Islands of Siankaba
stay 3, pay for 2 nights
The Islands of Siankaba luxury lodge is located on two private islands in the middle of the mighty Zambezi River situated between the ‘Seventh Wonder of the Natural World’, the magnificent Victoria Falls, and the world famous Chobe National Park. The Islands of Siankaba is the perfect retreat for discerning travelers who wish to witness the wonderful Victoria Falls yet also escape the crowds and enjoy being in an area of exceptional natural beauty with quiet, unspoiled surroundings.
starting from K2200/person – offer ends 31 october, 2019
- AVAILABLE TO ZAMBIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
- All inclusive rate of Accommodation (Luxury Canvas Chalet)
- Inclusive all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & 5 Course Dinner)
- Activities include: Sunset cruises, Mokoro trips, Guided nature walks/Mountain Bike rides, Spa Treatment – Couples Back and Neck Massage (30 mins)
- Excludes additional activities, transfers, park fees, items of a personal nature.